The contribution may address, though not be limited to the following points.
- The concept of spiritual, Sufi love in contemporary diasporic English literature
- Sufi love and music/dance/performance studies
- Ishq-e-Haqiqi and Ishq-e-Majazi in contemporary South Asian film, music and television
- Sufi Ishq in contemporary Urdu and Vernacular literature
- Sufi Ishq and global Sufi music
The above are suggestions and a possible direction to steer submissions. Nonetheless, we will welcome submissions exploring any possible theme of enquiry of the eternal concept of Divine Love in Sufism.
We look forward to your write-up for the inaugural issue of our magazine.
May the Light and the Warmth of the Divine always be with you.
Publisher-cum-Editor in Chief